Wondering why there's nothing new? That's because you can find me at: WWW.GROSSMISCONDUCTHOCKEY.COM

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mea Culpa

I guess some of you thought I over stepped my bounds with one of my photos last week and it was brought to my attention by a dear friend of mine that I should change my focus a bit.

I'm here to say that I will do just that.

Apparently some of you are also die-hard Star Wars fans and objected greatly to my depiction of the most awful Commissioner of our time as being like the Emperor from the Star Wars saga.

To recap, here it is:



I guess showing him as an ultimately evil and über-controlling Sith lord was going over the top.

I should've known better.

To make it up to you, here's my extremely juvenile and even more apropos rendition of Herr Bettman hard at work.



If this reference is lost on you, then I weep for your soul. I'll also throw you a bone to help you youngsters and ignoramuses get caught up.

No comments: