Wondering why there's nothing new? That's because you can find me at: WWW.GROSSMISCONDUCTHOCKEY.COM

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going On A Holiday

I know that sometimes trips are really often poorly timed and, well, you could say that this is one of those times as I'm headed to Washington, D.C. for the weekend and will NOT be recapping Games 4 and 5 while I'm there because, honestly, who knows if I'll even get to see them.

No, that's not a dig at Versus for not being in a hotel there - I'm not even staying in a hotel.

So to commemorate this occasion, I was going to play you the video from Mr. Show with the stars of the show singing "Going On A Holiday" but that's lame and it sucks. So instead if you'd like to complain about me dumping out on recapping the game, I want all complaints to be like this:



Good luck keeping up with that! See you next week.

No comments: